Friday, October 20, 2006

Cyber fame

I google myself every now and then to see if I'm getting any more famous with the passing of time. Well, so far, this is still the only entry I can find.

It was a campaign from 2 years ago that was done for Jeep's sponsorship of the Exclaim! Tour. The Tour featured up-and-comers in the local alternative music scene. The poster we created played off the classic Jeep trope: a mountain scene. You think you're seeing a scene of snowy mountains, except the mountains are actually white guitar picks we shot and painstakingly worked up in studio.

To this day though, I'm still a bit miffed that we had to include a shot of the Jeep TJ into the layout. It was much better simply signed off as Jeep. Oh well...when you don't hold the purse strings, you learn to live with compromises for the greater good.

No comments: